Abbeyfield House, Felsted
Situated in this lively and friendly village, The house, which has recently been refurbished, is surrounded by a small garden and is supported by the local community who regularly visit the House and provide various opportunities to socialise with others including: Friendship Club, WI, Bridge Club, various choral and music societies.
There is a local shop, post ofﬁce, G.P. Surgery, dispensary, churches, pubs and restaurants all within walking distance. Abbeyﬁeld Felsted consists of 14 rooms all with en-suite shower rooms.
Regular visits made by Hairdressers, Chiropodists and Mobile Library
- 14 rooms all with en suite shower rooms
- Three meals a day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Manager and a team of support staff on site 7 days a week
- At other times response is provided by Care Call Emergency Responder
- Domestic assistance to clean your room
- Visits by G P, District Nurs e & Chiropodist
- Lift/Chair lift to all floors