Wickham House is situated in the vibrant and increasingly popular town of Braintree.
Wickham House was opened in October 1993 but then thoroughly refurbished in 2015. Wickham offers a balance of privacy and companionship in a modern town house and has 17 studio rooms. Residents bring their own furniture and have a studio with an en-suite shower room, TV and telephone points, ﬁre and smoke alarms and secure door entry system. Wickham House benefits from a beautiful back garden with plenty of seating and stunning summer house.
- 17 rooms all with en suite shower facilities
- Three meals a day
- Manager and a team of support staff on site 7 days a week
- At other times, response is by Care Call Emergency Responder
- Wheelchair accessible
- Domestic staff to clean your room
- Visits by GP, District Nurse & Chiropodist